INFORMATION NOTE ON PERSONAL
AND STATEMENT OF CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF THE CANDIDATE’S PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) and of the national regulatory documents approved with a view to implementing the GDPR, the company Equilobe Software, as personal data controller, processes on its own behalf the personal data you have provided by creating your account and sending your CV (résumé)/information. The company Equilobe Software has the obligation to process the personal data you have provided in a safe manner, in good faith, in accordance with the legal provisions in force, and exclusively for the achievement of the specified purposes.
As an individual interested in the job/internship ads published/posted on the website www.equilobe.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Subject” or “Candidate”) within the recruitment process, we hereby inform you, through this Information Note issued in accordance with Articles 12 and 13 of the GDPR, that your personal data will be processed and stored as follows:
1. Personal data:
1. General information upon registering your CV in our database:
Last name, first name, date of birth, marital status, phone number, e-mail address, nationality, citizenship, sex, details on any disabilities or work restrictions, photo of the data subject, and any other information found in the CV.
2. Purposes of the personal data processing:
Your personal data is processed by the Data Controller for HR purposes, respectively for purposes related to the recruitment and selection of Candidates for one of the existing or future positions or for an internship program in the Company; moreover, when applicable, in relation to the results of such recruitment and selection, your data will be processed with a view to fulfilling any steps required in this respect, according to the applicable legal provisions, as follows:
1. Data will be processed exclusively to carry out the recruitment and selection process organized by the Data Controller for the positions to be occupied or to include you in the internship program for which you are being assessed; such assessment is performed to determine whether you meet the necessary criteria for the execution of an individual employment agreement or, as the case may be, of an internship agreement with the Data Controller.
Data processing is carried out in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) and (f) of the GDPR, which refers to the Data Controller’s legitimate interest to assess the candidate’s professional skills and personality traits in relation to the job requirements, respectively pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. the candidate is deemed as having consented to participate in the recruitment process by applying for the position for which they are being assessed.
2. Should you not be selected for employment, data processing is carried out by storing your CV, interview notes, technical tests and their results in the Data Controller’s database for any similar positions. Pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, your data is stored to preserve, for a limited period, the possibility of contacting you for any future recruitment processes.
3. In accordance with the provisions of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR in conjunction with the national regulatory documents in force, adopted for the implementation of the GDPR, in the event that the Data Controller decides to process your personal data for other purposes, you will be notified to give your express and unrestricted consent.
3. Duration of data processing:
In relation to the specified purposes, your personal data will be stored for a limited period of time, in a safe location and in accordance with the legal requirements and provisions, in the following circumstances:
1. Should you not be selected for an interview or should you be interviewed but not selected (recruitment for a vacant position or for an intern position in the internship program to be carried out in the Company), your CV data, interview notes, interview report, and all information you provided will be stored for maximum six (6) months from your last login on the www.equilobe.com website.
Given that the storage is carried out with your consent or until you revoke such consent, you can freely revoke your consent at any time, in which case your personal data will be erased from the application as follows:
1. Psychometric test data will be kept for six (6) months from the completion of the recruitment process.
4. Your rights concerning personal data:
Taking into account the above, pursuant to Articles 12-22 of the GDPR in conjunction with the national regulatory documents adopted for the implementation of the GDPR, you have the following rights:
1. The right to be informed and to access your personal data;
2. The right to rectify your data;
3. The right to be forgotten/right to data erasure;
4. The right to restriction of processing;
5. The right to data portability;
6. The right to object to the processing of your personal data which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, including profiling, respectively the processing of your personal data for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller, respectively for the legitimate interests of the Company;
7. The right not to be subject to an individual decision, which means that you are entitled to seek and obtain the withdrawal, annulment and reconsideration of any decision that produces legal effects on you and that was adopted exclusively based on an automated personal data processing operation for the assessment of personality traits, such as professional skills, credibility and workplace behavior;
8. The right to withdraw your consent (approval) at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
9. The right to notify the National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing or to refer the matter to any courts of competent jurisdiction.
To exercise these rights, you can send an electronic request to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be analyzed and you will receive a response within maximum 30 days from the date the Company receives the request. The aforementioned response deadline may be extended for justified reasons according to, and in compliance with, the legal provisions.
5. Other aspects:
The Data Controller guarantees that it processes your data for legitimate purposes, and that it implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure data integrity and confidentiality pursuant to Articles 25 and 32 of the GDPR.
The candidate has the obligation to comply with personal data protection legislation by using personal data only to the extent necessary for the intended purpose.
I declare that I have read the information note. I agree that my consent to the processing of my personal data for the aforementioned purposes was given freely. Thus, my consent is specific. I also acknowledge that I consider myself to be informed about the processing of my personal data.